Since 2005 Zoot has been creating world class wetsuits specifically designed to for triathletes to swim fast and get out of the water feeling fresh. Our wetsuits have maximum flexibility and floatation to help you get out of the water feeling fresher. We have several levels of wetsuits accommodate all levels of swimmers.
Loaded with amazing features and the best technology, Zoot wetsuits consistently receive top accolades from both athletes around the globe. With the use of only the best neoprene in the appropriate places throughout the suit, you will enjoy maximum flexibility in the shoulders and floatation in the hips. SCS Nano and SCS are world class speed coatings that will help you glide through the water more efficiently. In order to keep the water out of the suit, we’ve added Zero Water Friction Free Neck and Zero Water Cuffs to our wetsuits. The Moontape Reinforcements along with the best Neoprene and speed coating ensure maximum durability.
WETSUIT TECHNOLOGY1. ZERO WATER FRICTION FREE NECK – Comfort neck panel sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing.
2. CFD – CONFLUENCE FLUID DYNAMICS allows the swimmer’s arm to travel through the water with less energy expenditure and higher velocity.
3. ZERO WATER CUFFS – 1mm cuffs wrap around the wrist allowing for powerful strokes while sealing out the water.
4. SPEED RELEASE ANKLE PANEL – A strategically placed 2mm super stretchy panel at the base of the leg speeds transition in T1.
5. DORSALflex ZIPPER – 2mm of neoprene down the back zipper for stretch and improved lung expansion.
6. ZONE Rx CORE STABILIZER – Core stabilization ensures optimal body position and preserves core strength.
7. MOONTAPE REINFORCEMENTS – Strategically placed Moontape and spot reinforcements on the arms and legs ensures maximum durability.
8. SCS NANO – The most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available. Less friction. Less drag. More speed.
9. GLIDEflex – Grooved panels increase stretch for maximum lung expansion, shoulder rotation and extension.
10. SCS – SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN – A hydro-dynamic coating that allows the suit to glide through water more efficiently, improving neoprene’s surface abrasion resistance, durability and strength.
11. DYNAhull DYNAMIC STROKE TECH – Single seam sleeve construction maximizes the neoprene flexibility, increases reach and streamlines stroke efficiency.
12. SUPER STRETCH INTERIOR LINING – Zoot’s super stretch non-absorbant polyester interior lining allows for maximum reach and enhanced lateral flexibility.
13. AQUAlift – Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed.
14. OKD – OPTIMAL KICK DESIGN – Leg patterning that works with your anatomy to increase kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency.
We have several categories of wetsuits including Prophet 2.0, Z Force 5.0, Z Force 3.0 and Z Force 1.0. The Z Force 3.0 and 1.0 are also available in sleeveless. With nine men’s sizes and six women’s sizes, you are sure to find a Zoot wetsuit to fit your body. Below is a brief overview of our wetsuits, click on the links to see the full descriptions of the suit.
Prophet – The pinnacle of wetsuits, the Prophet 2.0 offers the most cutting edge technology, the best hydrodynamic coating, core stability, and the most innovative patterning on the market. More details can be found here: Women’s and Men’s
Z Force 5.0 – Evolutionary design with a great balance of flexibility for flawless stroke mechanics and floatation. More details can be found here: Women’s and Men’s
Z Force 3.0 (show full sleeve and SL) – 2014 Triathlete Magazine “Best in Class”, this suit continues to perform on top because of the great balance and buoyancy. More details can be found here: Women’s and Men’s
Z Force 1.0 (show full sleeve and SL) – Named “The Top 10 Triathlon Essentials for Beginners” by Outside Magazine, the Z Force 1.0 wetsuit has the features of a high-end wetsuit without the price tag. The Z Force 1.0 is consistently classified as “Best Wetsuits for Beginners” by Triathlete Magazine. For more details, click here: Women’s and Men’s
When the water temperature is 78 degrees or colder, USAT allows triathletes to wear wetsuits during races. From 78-84 degrees, wetsuits are allowed, but age group athletes who choose to wear one are not eligible for prizes. In the case where a race would not be wetsuit legal, you can experience some of the wetsuit benefits by wearing the Zoot SpeedZoot. This state-of-the-art swimskin was developed with ULTRArevo water repellant gloss fabric and bonded seams to reduce surface drag to make you fast in the water. Our advanced technology of bonded neck and arm closures keeps water out for an even faster swim. More information can be found here: Women’s and Men’s
For the past 10 years, Zoot has been perfecting wetsuits for triathletes. Loaded with features including ZoneRx Core Stabilizer, SCS speed coatings, and Aqualift, our full range of suits accommodate all levels of swimmers. Get out of the water feeling fresher with Zoot wetsuits.