The bicycle trainer… it’s the group consensus at the office that this might be one of the most inhumane devices ever created. Time does not only slow down when you are riding a trainer, it comes to a complete stop. However, trainer time is a necessary evil, be it trying to get our workout in on a snow day or doing 2×20 efforts, it is part of our lives.
High-energy music is the key to our survival for these workouts, and for this we turn to dance music. The solid beats keep our legs turning over while the breakdowns provide us with either recovery time or out of the saddle intervals.
- Atmosphere (Extended Mix) – Kaskade, 123 bpm
- Soundtracks and Comebacks (Fedde le Grand Remix) – Goldfish , 125 bpm
- Girls & Boys (Original Mix) – Inpetto, 126 bpm
- Million Voices (Original Mix) – Otto Knows, 126 bpm
- Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix) – Lana Del Rey, 126 bpm
- Maneater (David Garcia & Morgan Page Remix- Edit) – Nelly Furtado, 128 bpm
- Big Hoops (Bigger The Better) (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix) – Nelly Furtado, 127 bpm
- We’ll Be Coming Back (Michael Woods Remix) – Calvin Harris f./Example, 128 bpm
- Llove (feat. Haley) [Dada Life Remix] – Kaskade, 128 bpm
- Somebody That I Used to Know (Tiësto Remix) [feat. Kimbra] – Gotye, 128 bpm
- Pull The Trigger (Gladiator) – Sandro Silva & Oliver Twizt f./Elleah, 128 bpm
- Spectrum Feat. Matthew Koma (Deniz Koyu Remix) – Zedd, Matthew Koma, 128 bpm
- This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie) [Extended Mix] – Armin van Buuren, 130 bpm
- Paradise (Fedde Le Grand Remix) – Coldplay, 130
- Fire In Your New Shoes (Joachim Garraud Vocal Mix) – Kaskade, 130 bpm
- We Own The Night Feat. Luciana (Original Mix) – Tiesto, Luciana, Wolfgang Gartner, 130 bpm
- Ya Mama (Push The Tempo) (Moguai Remix) – Fatboy Slim, 130 bpm
- Human (Armin van Buuren Club Remix) – The Killers, 134 bpm
- Hold On (Fred Falke Remix) – NERVO, 128 bpm
Want to receive Zoot emails?
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for your first email.