When first looking for tri shoes the big question for many is, “Why do I need these?” Well, here is the answer. Tri shoes have specific design details to minimize the time we spend in T2. In fact, we believe so heavily in the need for a tri shoe that we were the first manufacturer to make triathlon specific shoes.
Here is what makes Zoot tri shoes special:
- The liner is designed to be extremely comfortable for sockless wear
- The traditional tongue has been replaced with a single piece upper to make it easier to put your shoe on
- The shoes feature a quick lacing system
- The soles have drainage holes (because who has time to dry off before the run?)
- They are extremely light, so they feel amazing on your feet
Now we hope that doesn’t make you think that our road and training shoes aren’t special in their own right. When Zoot introduced our road shoes, we took all the lessons that we learned from making the most comfortable shoes for the hardest sport on earth, and translated them over to a traditional road shoe.
To find which shoe is best for you, visit your local retailer. We hope you #LoveYourRun!
Want to receive Zoot emails?
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for your first email.